Invisalign is a patented approach to straightening teeth that differs from traditional braces. Often referred to as “invisible braces” or “clear braces”, Invisalign uses a set of removable aligner trays (custom-molded just for your specific mouth) which are comfortable and made of smooth plastic. You simply wear these over your teeth, and because the trays are clear, letting the color of your natural teeth come through. Thus, they look virtually invisible to everyone else. Invisalign has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide, including great successes in Doctor Emma’s own practice in Garden City.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Each set of aligners is swapped out weekly for a new fresh clean aligner.
- As each aligner is changed with the next in the series, your teeth move slightly.
- Aligners are removed to eat, brush, & floss.
- You’ll visit our office about every 10 weeks to ensure your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months
Dr. Emma is in the top 1% of Invisalign providers. When you see Dr. Emma for your Invisalign service in Garden City, you are getting the best, most experienced care available in the country.
In addition to being an Elite Invisalign provider, Doctor Emma is a certified Invisalign Orthodontic Specialist, which means unlike other providers, she is specially trained to supplement Invisalign with traditional orthodontic techniques.
For more details on Invisalign, visit the Invisalign Web site. Or contact us or stop by our office in Garden City and we’ll be happy to sit with you and discuss if Invisalign meets your needs.