Our practice recognizes that adults and children have different needs, and require a different level of attention and care.
Orthodontics can improve malocclusion, or improper bite, and the appearance of teeth resulting in a beautiful, healthy confident smile.
Dr. Emma will work with you to ensure that you receive the most appropriate treatments, and that your needs are met with understanding and respect .
The difference between adult orthodontics and orthodontics for children and teens:
- Gum or bone loss (periodontal disease) — Adults are more likely than children to experience gum recession or even bone loss due to gingivitis or advanced periodontal disease. Patients with straighter teeth are less likely to get gum disease.
- Worn or missing teeth — Over time teeth can become worn down and shift into different positions that can only be corrected with orthodontic care. Missing teeth can cause other teeth to shift and tilt, creating a bad bite and increasing the possibility of gum disease.
Dr . Emma at Garden City Orthodontics offer many esthetic options to make your orthodontics treatment virtually undetectable
- Invisalign® clear aligners
- Clarity clear ceramic braces
- Incognito lingual braces ( worn on the inside of the teeth)
Wondering if orthodontic treatment is right for you? Call today to schedule your Free Initial consultation and take your first step toward a Beautiful Smile.