Browse the Site
Pick your Brace Colors before you come!
Dr. Emma is nationally awarded Elite Preferred Provider Status for her extensive experience using Invisalign since its first introduction in 1999. She is among the top 1% of Invisalign certified specialists in North America.
Please contact Dr. Emma’s office with any questions or to schedule your free initial consultation.
What to do in case of emergency
- Call our office as soon as possible if you break or loosen any of your appliances
- Please do not come directly to the office - by calling us, you allow us to find time to see you
- Even if you have an appointment scheduled, call us to notify us if an appliance needs repair
Loose brackets or bands
- Call our office for advice if a bracket or wire is loosened
- You may have a situation that requires cutting a wire or sliding a bracket off a wire at night or over the weekend. If you need to cut a wire in case of emergency, you may use fingernail clippers that have been washed and sterilized in alcohol. Please call our office the next business day, so that we may schedule an appointment for you
- Discomfort caused by a wire on your braces can be resolved by moving the wire away from the irritated area with a cotton swab or eraser
- If the wire will not move, try covering the end of it with a small piece of cotton or wax
- If the wire is painful, you can cut it with nail clippers or scissors that are sterilized
- If you cannot resolve the wire irritation, call our office for an appointment
- If you lose a separator, call our office to see if it needs to be replaced
Discomfort with Orthodontic Treatment
- Pain, soreness or discomfort may be experienced, especially in the beginning of treatment
- You may take acetaminophen or other non-aspirin pain relievers while you adjust
- A warm wash cloth or heating pad may reduce the soreness in your jaw